Friday, August 8, 2008




'm quite "bored" reading books relating to investing and dug out this book which I bought at a discount some time back. It has been left lying there for like a good 1 year? ha!

This story has a pretty simple buildup yet a very mystical ending, which tries to drive the point to readers, to chase their dreams. A very simple read.

Flash back about 1 year ago, I picked up TA from an old friend of mine and got myself "addicted" to stocks and patterns. I went through charts after charts and entered my 1st trade. Since then, I've yet to stop or drop this "interest" of mine, but in fact ventured into FA and Business Analysis, the simplified version around March 08.

What then is chasing the dreams, for me? Don't fall into the trap which a lot of people is HOPING, the millions that the market holds or the overnight riches from a gap up. If one chases desperately for the material things in life, honestly he might have lived in vain as this world is but temporal and when time is up, we will have to leave everything behind.

So fellow traders/investors, don't just chase the $. It's important to lead a balanced life or rather a fulfilling life. Be contented.

At the end of the day, look at the bigger picture, how much do one actually need? Just a thought. Cheers.

** This book did not change my opinion towards my goals, but I just thought of a sharing it briefly through this entry.

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FOUR DOLLARS said...

The material world works its way though the best of us.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online