Friday, October 3, 2008

Hi people,

For some of you who might be wondering since my last mention of the set up, has there been any progress.

Good news to all, I've potentially liaised with 3 suppliers till date and "Finance Books" will be the key areas that I'll focus on. I'm quietly confident that my pricing should be at least 15% off the market price.

At this current moment, I've tried playing with blogspot while the e-commerce website is in the progress of getting finalised.

Till there's other news on it, I'll update in all my blogs. haha!

Just wait !! The Sale is here !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

15% off market but 40% above Amazon..good luck. Personally i read for free at our libraries..

JingXiong said...

Whether it does make it or not, I am not particularly concerned. If you want to compare about the risks and shipping costs involved in getting from amazon, you might want to do a rethink.

Libraries is a good source of infomation for anyone. There is no obligation to buy any books you read anyway.

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FOUR DOLLARS said...

Great idea about book store.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online