Tuesday, February 12, 2008



I was alerted of this counter when I was browsing through LP's blog, his new post.

At the moment, I'm begining to struggle into the aspect of wealth allocation, although I have none to begin with. But the valuation of a company's worth is definintely worth the effort. Too much knowledge, too little time.

When I complete my current book, I'll post my thoughts on trading, new ideas creeping into my mind recently, still in the stage of upgrading and planning my strategy. Too many choices, too small a brain. ha!

Ok back to Aztech, generally a uptrend. And the recently candlesticks are forming a minor uptrend with resistance @ 0.265. Not a bad counter to consider for the long term, imagine waiting for another 2-3 years and ur capital tripled. Ok, stop dreaming, start planning.





Shares buy-back. Good thing?


Quote:

AZTECH GROUP SECURES CONTRACT FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY
OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL

Singapore, 12 February 2008 – Aztech Systems Ltd (“Aztech”) wishes to announce that its
wholly owned subsidiary, AZ United Pte. Ltd. has secured a contract for the supply of
construction material.

The Contract, which is projected to be executed in three stages is worth a total of
approximately S$250 million for the overall procurement and supply of the material over a
period of three (3) years. The first stage is valued at S$23 million, to be executed over a
period of six (6) months. The first delivery is expected to commence by the end of March
2008. The subsequent two stages of the Contract valued at S$92 million and S$138
million respectively are to be executed upon confirmation from the buyer should the
preceding stages progress satisfactorily.

The Group expects the abovementioned project to have a positive impact on its revenue
and earnings per share for the financial year ending 31 December 2008 and 2009.

Unquote.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online