Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today marks the first time I mailed a company on their business. To test the water and their friendliness, I guess it turned out pretty well. Let me show you the test water questions I asked.
_________________________________________________________

Dear Sir,

I am looking through the FY07 report published on sgx.com and I do have a few enquiries. Hopefully, you can enlighted me on my doubts.

1. Aztech has just won a contract which deals with construction materials. Why is there this diversification from the core business of electronics? I am just concern of this diversification is due to the limitation in terms of earnings in the core business or it's a planned move by the management.

[Pavani Nagarajah - PO] Diversification is part of the Company growth plan. For the core business, we diversify by increasing our product line and our markets. This is an on-going, continuos effort. For the new business, the plan is to increase our revenue and bottomline from a new sector.

2. Why is it that the main stream of income has been changing between America, Europe and such. Is there no main market. So in this sense, since America is doing badly now, is the management expecting the sub prime to affect the earning power of the company?

[Pavani Nagarajah - PO] Our key markets have always been America, Europe and Asia, although the percentange may vary from year to year.

3. What is the intention of the shares buy-back by the management?

[Pavani Nagarajah - PO] Share buy back is part of the Group's effort to enhance shareholder value. We buy back share and keep these share as treasury shares.

I am keen to know more as I am thinking of investing in the firm, just a retail investor.

Hopefully, you can clarify my doubts.

Not forgetting, would it be possible for me to receive the FY07 Annual Report. If so, how can I go about doing it.

[Pavani Nagarajah - PO] [Pavani Nagarajah - PO] We are in the midst of preparing FY07 annual report. A copy will be sent to all our registered shareholders. Also, once it is ready, it will be available on our website www.aztech.com

Regards
_______________________________________________________

Although the answers are quite plain and simple, at least I know they reply to queries. Now to prepare tougher question like their Margin squeeze and such. ha!

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Business has so many parts to it its amazing.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online