Saturday, March 15, 2008



CWT. A Logistic Company by nature. I once mentioned that I wanted to do a study on this company, but at the moment, I really cannot find the time to do it. My apologies.

Anyway, based on TA this chart is "pretty" in my opinion. The recent prices tested the resistance and support, so we are in for some movement soon, perhaps next week I hope.

At the last closing, the price sat nicely @ $0.84, a support formed recently. There'd be some margin of safety is a position is entered @ $0.84, as the next resistance I see would be at $0.8, afterwhich, it would not be nice.

Resistance is some way off, @ $0.95 but then again, since this is not a very volatile counter, no point entering trade, you can WAIT LONG LONG for a sale to be done, unless you compromised on the price.

From my last glance of this company's financial statements, I'm given the impression that this company has very steady income streams and in fact, they are building on their capacity, which would in turn, increase their earning growth.

Personally not vested into this company yet, but I do have the intent to enter this company for long, not a trade. So I'm secretly hoping that the irrational market will further throw this price down, thus increasing my potential dividend yield. =)

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FIVE DOLLARS said...

Now that stock appears to have bottomed out

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online