Saturday, March 15, 2008



ChinaMilk, a company that produces semen other than milk for sales. Well that's what I was told by LP. Ha!

Did a simple analysis on it as this counter just added itself into my shortlist a few days back. I'm waiting to do a trade in this counter @ 0.65, semmingly the support of this counter, sustained throughout last week.

This counter is still in it's downtrend as seen from the two downwards lines drawn. Something to note, those sticks that shot out of the resistance are caused by gap ups, meaning overnight bullish sentiments but was never sustained. I will further drive into this point later when I post a view on DJ.

$0.84 is currently the price to break before any meaningful reversal. Sentiments on this counter can be considered bullish, judging from it's MACD and RSI.

Of course, with the fact of issues on rising costs, government policies and demand in China, this counter will somehow be affected. I'm not going into it's FA here cause it's take a lot of time and somehow China counters are not really what I'm looking at for long term, YET.

Well, nothin much to conclude but, it'll be in my shortlist for trade for the coming week. =)

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FIVE DOLLARS said...

By the looks of the chart the stock appears to be in long term decline.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online