Sunday, March 16, 2008



As posted in one of the posts this weekend, I mentioned about talking about Dow Jones and, here goes.

Support @ 11,700.
Downtrend in progress obviously.

As highlighted in blue, notice how rallies were not sustained. I would not spend too much time explaining on them. Lazy =)

Latest downtrend still in check, tested but not broken. Bad news but nevertheless, the support of 11,700 still holds, probably a rebound after 18th March and Monday still being a RED day? Well, that's what I think based on TA.

FA wise, it's just another stop gap solution to their problem.
Avoid Recession, Bother about inflation later, when greenbacks are depreciating? Problem still lingers...... Just my personal opinion.

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FIVE DOLLARS said...

I would ignore the Dow Jones. The standard and poors five hundred represents the US stock market better.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online