Tuesday, March 11, 2008



I'm looking foward to a rebound this week. Not because of any particular reason but just that if there is no rebound coming soon, the Jan low will be broken and that won't be a pretty sight!

Today the closing is considered good. Very interesting if you were to compare the reaction of the market after the closing from DJ the night before, HS, Nikkei and STI all ended green, perhaps this is a sign of something to come soon? Let's just see.

As pointed out last night when I was chatting on LP's blog, the triangle was broken with the gap down. But as seen, our index is quite well supported at 2800, tested on 2 occasions and not neglecting the fact that the last closing went above the intra day range on Monday. Good sign but we cannot forget we're still in a volatile market.

I'm not going to go into the other resistance levels on STI but just silently watching it break the nearest resistance perhaps. I'm silently hopeful, although I know I should not be BUT ...... let's just see.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online