Sunday, March 16, 2008


I'm sure some of you who might be reading this post right now, did dumb your positions upon hearing the news of the possible court case regarding the auctioning of their assets. Intra day movement, on the day of news release, went to $0.8.

In fact last Friday, I was thinking of doing a trade on this counter but at the entry price of $0.93, the temp support for this counter, which in my opinion, provides an acceptable margin of safety.
But when I turned on my com at work, the price went up to 1.1+, GREAT!

Anyway, I've two links with regards to the news below, if you're interested.

The reason for the Gap down:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601080&sid=aX6GDh_CK9Tk

The reason for the Gap up:
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080314/tbs-markets-singapore-stocks-a5a65c6.html

How will investors now view them? Sigh, If only I'd looked at this chart, a day earlier. Ha!
Well, IF ONLY. =)

This is what I use to console myself, a quote from KAY, "It's okay to miss a few, cause, the market last longer than you."

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FIVE DOLLARS said...

I cannot make out a trend by the chart.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online