Wednesday, December 26, 2007

While over the weekend, I was browsing through some counters looking to vest my $ in this Year End. Not that this is a good period to enter the market exactly but I was just looking for some signs whereby my $ might be put to good use. Not forgetting the fact that volume MIGHT be low this week but heck, this counter has been on my "known counter list" since I started learning TA.

LC Dev





I missed out on this counter long long ago, back in Jun this year, i think.

Anyway the reason why this counter caught my attention was it's bottoming sign as supported at .35 since gap down and on the last active trading day, this gap down was closed with comparatively good volume. If this counter open gap up, I might be tempted to enter this trade and ride on it's momentum if it still stays on the Top Vol list.

Technical indicators are showing starting signs of reversals, although I seldom use them to decide on buys but just for references.

Another thing to note is that this counter is nearing it's recent trend's gap down resistance. This might be of some importance if it breaks this resistance, as a double bottom is formed. Anyway, the resistance of .415 has to be broken first.

Let see how this goes.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online