Sunday, December 2, 2007


Hi there Calvin,


From what I see from the charts and the sentiments from e sticks,

Hupsteel has nothing really interesting to shout about.
1. 0.425 seems to be the price to break before there'll be any significant move.

2. Technically, a "breakout", if I may call it happened @ .400 but it did not follow through the it side trended.

3. As a friend pointed out to me that a gap, once covered, is no longer a resistance but I do not really agree with that 100% if it's a market selldown resulting from panic selling. So Channel Resistance of .465 to .525 is also another price to break.

4. Volume has been low of late...


The above points leads me to think that this counter is not really "exciting".
Maybe, 'll wait for more confirmation before i draw more lines. But as of now... "It's not there yet" =) Cheers! Do drop some comments, if you think otherwise?

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online