Saturday, December 29, 2007

YangZiJiang







Nothing much to comment on this counter as I've already posted what I wanted to say on it. Come Jan, this counter is going to be an index stock. I'm holding till it rot!! haha! I think*

Anyway, Gap up has been supported and this is a relief. Hopefully, yes being hopeful is not encouraged but I cannot help it, it can close well on 31st with some last min window dressing by the BB or ANYONE!!!! ha!

Can some1 please tell me who do go around looking for target prices by major funds institutions? I don't seem to find the latest target prices. Just curious after reading some post on sharejunction.com on this counter.

If all else holds, I'm looking at the resistance of 2.18, double bottom formation if break, sell if rebound off it. See how......

LC Dev





Latest pick.

Gap up sustained. Tested but sustained. With resistance still at .415, which from what I observed, received heavy selling... Nevertheless, the volume was low so it's okay!

Let's see what happends on 31st.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online