Wednesday, December 19, 2007



There's someone whom I do not know but seem to know my msn contact for years message me saying that I am another jobless freak. To clarify that misunderstanding, I'm indeed jobless now but not another jobless bum. Thanks.

Alright for today's review. Nice Closing on the chart. A sign of reversal perhaps for a gap up tomorrow to start things going.

Notice the Gap down on the index and how it close slightly above yesterday's closing. If my lines are accurate, there should be a gap up tomorrow and it has to sustain, meaning a white candle, else the reversal is not happening.

Notice also the high volume compared to the previous days. Not a bad sign afterall.

My view on STI tomorrow would be a gap up tomorrow and sustained with the red line proving resistance.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online