Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Hiap Seng, one counter I bought based on news, and end up losing. So much for rumours!
Anyway, I would nto because of that write off any counter, of course! But seriously, I have to emphasize that in a time like this, any good news is bad news to the company. Alright sufficient thrash, analysis time.

Point 1:
One good thing about this counter is that it has a very high Bollinger Band. I've got a friend, Jackson, who told me about the accuracy of Bollinger band the the stirke rate is 50-50. It's either up or down. If you don't get what I mean, click on one of my links on the right to read about them. It broke the band anyway.

Point 2:
I'm not very good at recognising subtle shape formations but is that a H&S there? If so, it's not looking very nicely forthis counter but well, it has been sidetrending since it's formation. Not a very healthy sign as there is still no confirmed negation of this trend.

Point 3:
The very fact that this counter went below all the corrected prices this year is also not something very encouraging. My concept is, why put in money when there is a negative risk. Maybe this can be seen as a very good price to enter cause it's very low, but don't forget this also means that the entire year's increment in price is wiped out. Not very encouraging, is it?

This is once again my view of this counter. Comments would be appreciated.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online