Saturday, December 22, 2007



Boys and Girls, Hello! It's good news last night for DJI, being up 1.55% (205 points).

As of my analysis/view, that is a good sign.

1. For people who think little of TA, do take a look at my black lines, marking out some obvious trends of the index. These lines are the resistance lines of the index at that point in time. When broken, there is a possibility of it being a white candle before showing weakness again.

2. Last night's closing marked a break in resistance of the latest trend and a resistance since Oct 07. It might spark off another rally, although the length of rally is unknown. The resistance as I see is around 13,735 points. Break that and it's good news. Failure to break means get out of market again when weakness shows as seen from the previous sticks.

3. Note that with the green closing, DJI tested it's 50 and 100MA respectively. Good thing is that it did not rebound off drastically instead it closed well with a very encouraging volume. My view would be that DJI might be on it's way to test the resistance this year end.

Did I missed out anthing? Let me drop drop me your comments!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online