Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello people.

How was the last day of 2007 for you?

Anyway hopefully when you do some reflection of what happened last year, it'd bring a smile to your face, giving you something to look forward to this 2008.

In these 2 days, I'll post my thoughts on STI and DJ again, concluding 2007. Do let me know some of your thoughts if possible. Afterwhich, I may not be online as frequently as I'll be starting my new job coming 2nd Jan in P&G, temping though but hopefully I'll be able to get a good job in there. Maybe one post in 2 days or such. Of course, you can still ask me to look at certain counters and provide my noobish opinions and I EXPECT urs too =)

Not forgetting for those who do not mind making new friends, you people can add me on msn, my address on the right.

Till the next post.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online