Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is quite boring. STI cannot be seen, till date. Worst to come, everything's dropping. Bomb shells.

Alright, who got whacked badly by this sudden selldown? There'd been signs but in 1 day everything dropped and it has yet recovered. Talked with a trader, Henry, and thought that both ways, shorting and buying is not really a good option. Staying away might be ideal in this case. And wait until there's a significant sign of revival.

When there's fear, there's opportunity. When there's greed, run =)
Still, just wait and see. That's my view.

In the meantime, I would really be posting up charts cause it's quite obvious where the counters are only heading south and nothing really interesting as yet. If there is, let me know =D

W/o the charts, I'll be doing my own readings on Elliot waves and anyone of you who knows Elliot Wave, let me know. Not forgetting, I'll be progressing into Value investing and FA. Striking a balance on most of these issues. So I'll blog on my reads and anything intersting along this line.

Not forgetting, I've decided to do a FA and evaluation on YZJ, a counter which I think there's potential in time. Hopefully, I can apply Elliot Wave when I post. Target time of post on my analysis, 31st Jan. Stay tuned =)

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Markets can be boring a great deal of the time theirs only a handful of days during the year when markets make big moves up or down.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online