Friday, January 18, 2008



Hi people. If you cannot see the chart clearly, ask from me. I think my colour selections are quite bad but, that 's not very important.

As you people might have already know, I'm working and am not free to chart as much as before but while scanning through the top movers Wilmar caught my eye.

1. Selling momentum had been very strong recently epitomise by today's selldown. Just look at that unbelivable volume sold.

2. 3 very interesting signs on Wilmar.

a. Look at the support line that I'd drawn since Aug till now, today's closing went below this support line @ $4.57.

b. Look at the resistance turned support line that I'd drawn that stretches from Jan '07. It broke that line at $4.59.

3. I'm not strong at this but if I were to, in my way, highlight a fibbo retracement, 61.8% seems to fall also at $4.59.

Are these just coincidental.

You decide. If I had my CFD account and it opens lower, I might have shorted this counter, provided I have the funds, of course! =D

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

All the stocks chart show is a enormous bubble.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online