Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today, I've realised that actually I lack something. a CFD account.

Shorting, as discussed with traderstudent, is morally wrong cause u've caused the other party to lose. Ha! But then again, how can I not have a CFD account for shorts in the near future. So thus, I've decided to open a CFD account.

The poll ended and the response is really bad. But then again, as seen from the results, the renting of books avenue is crap. Idea dropped.

One thought went through mt mind this morning at work. How will foreign investor look at us, when we cannot see our own index? Isn't that a joke? I seriously think that sounds stupid, for all the trading fee that we've paid. Crap.

I'll start my charts again this friday, when I'm supposedly free. =)

Till then....

1 comments:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

The right tools can sure make a difference.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online