Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I would not say that I'm very experienced in the field of trading, afterall I'm just 23. Many of you people who actually visit my blog are much much more experienced and I'm thankful that you still retun to this site.

Personally, I think there is no better time than now, when I actually witness how the market reacts to economics, politics and news. If I'd start to trade earlier during the bull run, I may not learn as much as now. Therefore, this period of volatility allowed me to learn much much more than what I'd initally expected.

I've made lots of stupid trades, losing some $ but I'm bearing those bad trades in mind so that I do not repeat those mistakes, but sadly, I'm not disciplined enough. I still make those mistakes. My resolution for this year is to be a much better trader than the last, so people, share your views with me.

Despite not earning as much as I'd have wanted but I'm happy that I still have my inital capital (school fees to the market) intact. That, to me is sort of a relief. I do hope that all of you would be willing to post more and approach me via mail/msn if your views contradict mine. I'd appreciate that, really.

To me, it's not actually the money that makes me want to learn more, it's getting my analysis right. Egoistic? Perhaps! Ha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gift of Life - Inspirational Quotes to brighten your day...

A man’s greatness is measured by his enemies.

Defeat is not the worst of failures.

Not to have tried is the true failure.

Grief is the agony of an instant...

The indulgence of grief the blunder of a life.

Behind every argument is someone’s ignorance.

Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.

The wisest mind has something yet to learn.

To be proud of learning is the greatest ignorance.

Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.

Into each life some rain must fall.

Nature encourages no looseness, pardons no errors.

Man must go back to nature for information.

Nature creates ability; luck provides it with opportunity.

We add what we can to life, not to get what we can from it.

Life is a series of little deaths out of which life always return.

Logic is the anatomy of thought.

Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.

Do not take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive.

He laughs best who laughs last.

Rest is the sweet sauce of labour.

Rest is a good thing but boredom is its brother.

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

It is better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all.

Chance favours the prepared mind.

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.

No man is free who is not a master of himself.

Every man is the architect of his own fortune.

He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals.

The first and worst of all frauds is to cheat oneself.

There is only one sort of love, but there are a thousand copies.

There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.

The thought of eternity consoles for the shortness of life.

Man may dismiss compassion from his heart, but God never will.

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 4 DOLLARS said...

Interesting subject.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online